DuraCoil Standard Doors
DuraCoil Doors ensure durability and security, and their versatile nature allows them to be used across all building applications.
- These doors are built to last. The DuraCoil Standard Door is made from 22 gauge steel.
- Doors can be operated manually or with a motor. Doors with an optional operator are available.
- To meet any need, these doors are available in a wide range of sizes.
- Features zinc plated endlocks.
- DuraCoil Standard Doors are a good option when insulation is necessary. These doors are manufactured with poly-isocyanurate to help stabilize interior temperatures.
- The doors' guides are designed to provide a long life. The Standard Doors feature guides made from cold-rolled steel.
- The torsion spring counterbalance system includes all of the required components and features removable bearing plug assemblies.