• Compact rolls, 4' x 100', for easy handling and installation.
• UV-stabilized polyethylene assures durability and long life.
• Lightweight and economical as compared to metal fencing systems.
• Create your own Safety Fence System with our accessories, sold below, for an effective, economical solution.
• Choose either 1/2" x 6'H steel rod, light-duty fence post, or 6'H heavy-duty, 19 gauge 1.05" OD galvanized steel post. When using heavy-duty posts, we do recommend our 2' ground posts and post driver for easy installation. Insert ground post about 2' into ground. Place fence post inside it. Finished fence post height will be about 4'.
• 1/4"W x 1/16" thick black nylon cable ties come 100 per package, are 8" long, UV resistant and have a tensile strength of 120 lbs.
• 12" heavy-duty ground staples (104544) or 6" long, steel wire securing staples (CC4435) securely hold fencing to the ground.
We want to help:
|Live Help||Webinars||Buyer's Guides||FAQ|