• 26-gauge corrugated door curtain is manufactured from full hard galvanized grade 80 steel and coated with Super Durable polyester paint that is backed by a 40 year film integrity rating and 25 year no-fade limited paint warranty.
• Doors feature 12" diameter drums, allowing for lower headroom requirements.
• Grease-filled, shielded radial ball bearings at the drums provide longevity and smooth operation.
• Enclosed barrel protects factory-lubricated springs from the elements.
• Cam-action device allows quick, easy and equal adjustment of the tension on all springs simultaneously from one end of the door. Simply insert a common 1/2" ratchet tool into the end of the drive shaft and rotate.
• Doors come complete with slide bolt lock assemblies at bottom bars for security and weather kit, which includes header seal, side draft stops and bottom astragal.
• One year manufacturer's warranty.
Janus 3652 Commercial Coiling Sheet Doors:
These wind-load rated doors are independently tested in accordance with ASTM E 330 and ANSI/DASMA 108 and meet requirements of the International Building Code and Florida Building Code (FL 14425). Design wind load is rated +36 PSF and -40 PSF for opening width of 12'0". Ask your National Account Manager for additional wind-load ratings. Chain hoist included.