Monitor your home, business, vacation home, barns, greenhouses and computer rooms.
- Protect your property and equipment from electrical power failures, temperature extremes, water damage, excessive humidity, break-ins and intrusions.
- Choose either 4-channel or 8-channel monitors.
- Automatic input type configuration.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Makes voice phone calls with customized messages for easy identification.
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notification process.
- Includes telephone line seizure.
- Built-in vocabulary for keypad programming and sensor readings.
- Internal microphone that can be used for remote listen-in feature.
- Local access: Keypad and speaker for local programming. Password protected.
- Remote access: Call in with any touch-tone phone to check status of all monitored conditions or to make program changes.
- Includes a built-in temperature sensor for monitoring temperature where the unit is installed.
- Please note that these units must be installed in a dry area. For monitoring temperature in a damp environment, we suggest using our Weather-Resistant Remote Temperature Sensor (SA1452), sold separately below, that comes with 12 ft. of 24-gauge wire.
- Comes with plug-in power supply and 24-hour battery backup that requires six C alkaline batteries (not included).
- We recommend our Isotel Surge Protector, sold separately, to protect your Sensaphone® System in the event of lightning strikes or power surges.
Monitors eight conditions, plus power failure and sound level. Notifies up to eight people with custom voice phone calls.