High Tunnel Growing - TekSupply The Basics for Applying for NRCS High Tunnel Funding

Getting Started with your Application for Funding through the "Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food" Program is Easy

How do I get started?
First, contact your local NRCS office by clicking the link below — you will need to click on your state and county to access the appropriate office closest to you. They will get you started, take you step by step and then inform you of the dollar amount you have been approved for.


I have been approved. What do I do now?
It's time to select your high tunnel based upon the parameters set forth by your state and the size that you qualify for. If you need help, contact us. Our knowledgeable representatives are standing by to help you.

What do I need to provide once I select my new high tunnel?
Now that you've been approved, you will need to provide us with the following documentation to have your high tunnel order processed and shipped.

It's as easy as that! For more details and further information, contact us!

What other programs and grants are offered by the USDA?
Click on the link below to be directed the USDA website:


Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food

Shop High Tunnels