4' Wet Location Light Fixtures - On Sale!
Energy-saving Vapor-Tight/Wet-Location Fixtures are ideal for use in all harsh environments. Designed for damp or wet locations indoors and outdoors, these low-profile fixtures are ideal for all lighting applications.
• Suitable for wall mount, ceiling mount or suspended ceiling mount.
• 105447 features sturdy polycarbonate housing with eight secure latches and lightweight, durable prismatic polycarbonate lens with UV inhibitors.
• 108257 and 108256 feature injection-molded polycarbonate housing with die-form, cold-rolled steel reflector and diffused polycarbonate shade.
• 111312 features aluminum die-cast housing with high reflection aluminum reflector and diffused polycarbonate shade.
• Electronic ballast.
• Rapid-start feature with a starting temperature of -10°F.
• Lamps are not included. We recommend our High-Performance T-5 and rapid-start T-8 lamps, sold separately.
• In dairy barns, providing 15 to 20 footcandles for 14 to 16 hours daily can increase milk production by 10%.
• Ideal for dairy barns, riding arenas, coolers, food processing, open canopies, parking garages, covered walkways, entry lighting, greenhouses, garden centers, manufacturing, facilities, warehouses, industrial facilities, and any damp, wet or dry locations!
• Cord is not included.